Google Code just release the API console. It better organizes Google’s APIs and I even discovered a couple new APIs.
Right now (more are expected soon) it provides:
- Buzz API - Google Buzz provides developers with a powerful set of API endpoints for searching, reading, and updating post content and metadata.
- Custom Search API - Google Custom Search enables you to search over a slice of the web, such as your own website, or a collection of websites. You can harness the power of Google to create a search engine tailored to your needs and interests, and you can present the results in your website.
- Diacritize API - With the Diacritize API, you can add missing diacritics to the text of certain languages (currently only Arabic).
- Latitude API – The Google Latitude API lets websites and programs integrate with Google Latitude, enabling users to update and read their current location, their location history, and more!
- Moderator API – The Google Moderator API lets websites and programs integrate with Google Moderator, a tool for collecting ideas, questions, and recommendations from audiences of any size.
- Prediction API – The Prediction API enables you to make smart applications that respond to all the streams of data that flood through your apps by providing quick and easy access to Google's powerful machine learning algorithms.
- Translate API - The Google Translate API lets websites and programs integrate with Google Translate programmatically.